Where a family would like a religious funeral ceremony, the bulk of content for the ceremony is arranged directly with the celebrant.
This will include deciding on:
- The people who will be involved and what they will do.
- Choice of hymns or music.
- Readings, prayers and the eulogy.
- The removal.
- The committal.
Feehily’s will provide support and advice to the family as they decide how they would like the funeral ceremony to take place.
If the family do not have a link with a specific church in their area we can assist in making the necessary arrangements. We are also able to assist with advice on:
- Popular hymns and music.
- Suggested scripture readings and poetry.
- Musicians and singers.
- The design and print of a Mass booklet or Order of Service.
- Recording of a favourite piece of music to be played at the ceremony.
- Church flowers and floral tributes.
For more information or to talk to one of our experienced funeral directors, please call us on 071 9159999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org